Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Dearest Hubby!!!

Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to hubby..
Happy Birthday to u...

Hari nie genapla 27 yrs old my hubby... hehe.. so, I decided to bake my own choc cake for him... saja suka2.. Ari tu masa birthday Rizq, da beli.. so kali nie buat sendiri.. just a simple choc cake recipe by my cousin.. Thanx Kak Liza.. This is the 1st cake I bake using the new oven & da lama giler x bake cake.. so, nie la jadi nye.. x lawa.. hahaha... yang penting SEDAP.... So, we did a small.. I mean a really small celebration among  my family... & thanx to my parents, sis & bro yang ada di rumah time tu... Hehehe.. xplan sangat pun... Hope u like it my dear hubby.. Luv u so much... :)
  
The proof that I make this cake... hahaha.. It's in the oven!!
I made this for my dearest hubby.. Xlawa tapi SEDAAAPPPP..

Peace.. hehe.. Lilin 2 Batang doesn't mean that he is 20 yrs old ok?
Lilin xcukup... wahaha...







0 comments:

Post a Comment