Thursday, January 5, 2012

3rd pregnancy check up

Salam... Welcome back home to my parents... Wow banyaknya barang yang my mum beli.. I got my diaper bag... and also a handbag... Hubby dapat jeans... Darling dapat soft toy Special Agent OSO, DVD cartoon and of course clothes and boot... Banyak betul darling nieh dapat.. Alhamdulillah.. And for my baby in my tummy... Dapat bottle, pacifier and clothes.... Thanx a lot... I will upload the pictures in the next entry.... Tengahari, my appointment with doctor for monthly check up.. As usual, lama betul menunggu turn.. Alhamdulillah baby's progress is good... And I need to take my 'kancing gigi' injection... Disebabkan my weight naik 2kg in a month, doctor suggested me to take mgtt which is minum air gula to make sure I don't have diabetes... So, my appointment for mgtt is on 30th January and my next check up is on the next day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment