Saturday, November 24, 2012

Again... Going to London

Alhamdulillah rezeki lagi this year...My parents got the opportunity to go to London this year.  Yup, they are going tomorrow .... for 2 weeks.. Waaa... Bestnya... Bila la dapat pergi sana? Jom hubby, Kita kumpul duit dari sekarang.... hehehe.. Berangan je lebih...

Anyway, as usual if my parents pergi London, mula la me and sis terfikir2 nak kirim apa... This year, I just kirim a few things but only 1 just for me which is 2013 diary.. The other stuffs is for my kids.. Ish susah jugak ada kids nie, mesti terfikirkan diaorang dulu .. Hehehe.. But I know for sure, my mum will buy clothes for my kids.. (Tu memang tak payah pesan la kan... ) hehehe...

 P/s: hope they are enjoying themselves there... and semoga selamat balik... Ish tak sabarnya nak tunggu 8th December ... Hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment