Sunday, June 20, 2010

DouBle CeleBration

Today is Alia's wedding that hv been held in Dewan Merak Kayangan... She's so beautiful... Ninie & Nad jadi flowergirl... he3... Saya xdapat tunggu Alia & meet her coz I have 3 more events to attend but I'm glad I have the opportunity to see her at her pelamin.. hehe...


the flowergirls...




Then after gie Alia's wedding, kami terus gie kenduri di rumah Abg Hafiz @ Batang Kali.. wow 1st time gie sana.. jauh gak...
Then on d way balik ke PJ, unfortunately kereta tetiba terberhenti di Kepong.. My hubby terpaksa call tol truck.. & I've called my sis to pick me & Rizq..
Sampai kat PJ, my bro & SIL da ada kat umah.. memang plan nak celebrate Mom's Day & Dad's Day..(Double Celebration).. coz last month xcelebrate mom's day.. he3..
I have order chocolate for the mini celebration..juz to create different... so, i order kat my fren..Norhidayah Zaila... you can click here to see her website...


Happy Mom's & Dad's Day chocs


Various food




Donut from Big Apple


Keropok Lekor from Terengganu


Spaghetti Carbonara made by my SIL...

Dinner, my hubby's boss belanja makan @ D'Tomato, Sunway...
Today packed with events.... hu3..

0 comments:

Post a Comment