Monday, June 7, 2010

Mother & Baby - my reference book

Just wanna share my reference book that I read when I'm pregnant till now.. For me, it's a good book coz it has a lot of information for a mother... Apart from this book, I also read Pa & Ma magazine every month... Other than book & magazine.., I also read from internet.. (http://www.babycenter.com.my/) & also asking from my friends..cousins... :)

Pregnancy takes u all d way from pre-conception & planning right through to d birth & recovery afterwards. At each stage, words & pictures show u d changes taking place in ur own body & how your baby is growing. There is plenty of helpful information on diet & exercise during pregnancy, what your antenatal care will involve & reassuring advice on how to cope with common discomforts & when to get medical help if conditions of concern arise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment